The voice of the students

The Catamount

The voice of the students

The Catamount

The voice of the students

The Catamount

The Cat Takes to the Airwaves: Introducing the Pawdcast

Image Credit: Lydia Townsend

The day that the students of Bothell have been awaiting— nay— demanding, has finally arrived! The Catamount is releasing its first podcast. Or should I say… PAWdcast! The Catamount Pawdcast will be premiering its first episode in November with episodes set to be released on a bi-weekly schedule. On the Pawdcast we’ll be covering a wide variety of topics that affect the students of Bothell High School. With flexibility in structure and coverage, you’ll never be entirely sure what to expect from the next episode. You may find conversations with our journalists about their reporting, original audio stories, and interviews with Bothell students and staff. Exciting things are coming your way on Spotify and Apple Podcasts this November!

As The Catamount embarks on this journey into multimedia, we are seeking more journalists with a variety of skills and interests. No experience is required! The audio section of the Catamount is dedicated to teaching the skills of audio journalism to any and all BHS students with a passion for storytelling. If you want to join a collaborative group of students reporting on the issues that matter to them, visit the library after school on Fridays, or get in contact with Editors in Chief, Shivani Kulandival (‘25) and Jayden Sheetz (‘24), Advisor Mr. Beck, or Audio Editor Olivia Asmann (‘24).

View Comments (1)