BHS brings new options

BHS teachers and students are preparing for new classes next year.

Stephanie Rodriguez, Reporter

Another year, another schedule, another frenzy of freshmen scurrying about searching for their classes. We are preparing to say farewell to the class of 2019 and introduce new courses in our everyday schedules. Many students have different interests and skill levels so therefore our school decided to include different courses. In my observation the 2019-2020 course catalog is drastically more organized than this school year’s was and as I was leafing through the new years catalog I observed some new class additions.

Concert Choir: this course was made specifically for any 9th graders with little to no experience and any other students from different grade levels who have not had any previous experiences with singing.

Guitar: this class is for any students who do not want the commitment and after school participation of band while still having the opportunity to play an instrument.

Scene Studies: a great class for students who would like to be involved in backstage theater.

Intermediate Ceramics: this is for the students who are not yet ready for the challenge of advanced ceramics.

Advanced computer graphics: is a class that goes more in depth with computer graphics.

Intermediate photography: is for the students who are not yet ready for the challenge of advanced photography.

Intermediate stained glass: is for the students who are not yet ready for the challenge of advanced stained glass.

CHS computer programing: this is for students who would like to earn up to 5 college credits in the field of computer science.